Terms of Service
By using the ShiftStatus.com website and/or the Shift Status iOS or android applications ("Service"), or any services of Shift Status ("Shift Status"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company, or other legal entity, you agree that you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users which access through your account to these terms of service, in which case the terms "you" and "your" shall refer to such entity, its affiliates and users associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms of service, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the Services.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk. Violation of any of the terms of service below will result in the termination of your account. Shift Status prohibits such conduct on the Service, and you understand and agree that Shift Status cannot be responsible for the content, or conduct, posted on the Service.
A. Account Terms
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other additional information which is requested in order to complete the signup process. You agree to that the information you supply is correct and accurate.
- Your account credentials may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate accounts for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Shift Status is not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You agree that you are a human. Accounts registered by "bots", "robots", "crawlers", and/or other automated methods are not allowed.
- You agree that you are responsible for all content and activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for all content and activity under your account, including content and activities which are created by any other entity (or entities) with access to your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
B. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- All paid plans require valid payment account. Free plan(s) are not required to provide payment account information.
- Subscribing to a paid Shift Status plan gives Shift Status license to charge and/or bill your credit card for Shift Status activity. Shift Status activity includes any (and all) related fees, as well as any applicable taxes.
- An upgrade from a free plan to any paid plan will result in Shift Status immediately billing you.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, archives, features, your accounts or any sub-accounts (i.e. employee accounts).
- For recurring payment plans, the Service is billed in advance, on a monthly basis, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for time unused with an open account.
- Any potential account credits and/or balances will not be withdrawn, refunded, or exchanged. Account credits or balances are non-redeemable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and have no real-world value. Account credits and balances can only be used toward paying for Shift Status paid plans.
- Plan downgrades, whether automated or manual, can result in the freezing of your account, and any sub-accounts, on the Service. To re-activate these accounts, you must renew your plan subscription, or remove a number of sub-accounts to free up the number of used sub-accounts within your account.
C. Modifications of the Service and Prices
- Shift Status holds the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof), at any time, with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to recurring subscription plan fees within the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Shift Status. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Shift Status Site (shiftstatus.com) or the Service itself.
- Shift Status shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Service is provided "as is" and "as available".
- The Service has no availability guarentees. The Service can go offline at any time, for any reason, and Shift Status is not liable for any loss or damages incurred due to loss of availability.
- Shift Status gives no warranties regarding the correctness of the data collected with the Service. Shift Status is not liable for any loss or corruption of data.
- Shift Status holds the right to discontinue the Service at any time.
- Shift Status is not responsible for any loss in time, profits, jobs, experiences, learning, opportunities or wages while using the Service.
- You agree to immediately notify Shift Status of any suspected unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
F. Changes to Terms of Service
- These Terms of Service may be changed without prior notice. The current Terms of Service can be viewed at https://www.shiftstatus.com/terms-of-service